Brand Name: Becelac Forte
Becelac Forte is indicated to treat deficiency in vitamin and minerals. It is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis.
Becelac Forte Dosage
- Take Becelac Forte as prescribed by the healthcare provider
- The dosage may vary according to the health condition of the patient
- The initial recommended daily dosage is 250-1000 mcg
Becelac Forte Side-effects
Common side effects include nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, weakness, joint pain, fever, numbness, rash and serious side effects such as shortness in breath, chest pain and allergic reactions on face, mouth, lips and tongue.
Becelac Forte Contradiction and Drug Interactions
Becelac Forte may contradict with cobalt and lactation. Do not use Becelac Forte with antibiotics, methotrexate and pyrimethamine
Becelac Forte Safety & Precautions
- Becelac Forte should not be administered to women who are pregnant and to children
- Dosage of Becelac Forte exceeding 10 mcg daily may produce hematologic response in patients with folate deficiency
Becelac Forte Storage
- Store Becelac Forte at room temperature 15°to 30°C (59°to 86°F)
- Do not freeze
- Keep out of reach of children.